Full unmasked data available to AUTOMOTIVE WHO'S WHO® POWERbase™ GOLD Level Subscribers!
Create your own Telephone Call List in Microsoft® Excel®
- Select/Deselect the optional merge fields to be included in your desired output
- The Main Switchboard, Toll-Free Switchboard, Direct Line and Extension fields are required at a minimum for creating a non-personalized telephone call list.
- Choose other fields as necessary to populate the telephone call list with relevant data. These optional fields are provided as a convenience to our subscribers. Please omit unnecessary fields by deselecting the appropriate check boxes to minimize the resulting file size and increase download speed.
- Title1/Title2: Formal contact titles are stored in the Title1 field. The Title2 field serves as overflow for particularly long titles or in the case of certain individual contacts who do not have a formal title, an informal title may be included. If no individual contact title is provided, then the individual's job function should be inferred by the data provided in the optional department and/or division merge fields.
- Business Unit/Affiliation - This field provides additional information about a supplier's site status, ownership and/or other useful information.
- Company Description - This field provides the company description information on file for the individual contact and is provided for the convenience of our subscribers.
- Web Site - This field provides a quick link to the company homepage on file for the individual contact and is provided for the convenience of our subscribers.